- You have been travelling for almost 2 months now, what places have you visited?
I’ve had the privilege and pleasure to visit Barcelona, Malta, Hamburg, Stuttgart and Colmar!
Next trip: Paris, Milan, Switzerland and China.
- What are some of your favourite memories so far on your trip?
Flyboarding in Malta for the first time! I was awful at it but it still turned out to be a pleasant experience! Riding a speedboat towards the Blue Lagoon in Malta. Crystal blue water for days! Exploring the Spanish neighbourhoods on my own in Barcelona. Watching the live performance of the Lion King Musical (In German).
- What are your travel essentials?
• Smartphone + Powerbank (taking photos drains battery)
• Nike walking shoes (forget heels, I just want to be comfy)
• A smile and a positive attitude (you meet more people when you are friendly!)
4.What does self love mean to you and how do you practice it?
Feeling grounded mentally, physically, emotionally and spiritually. I do my best to eat healthy, exercise often, hike outdoors, keep in touch with loved ones, and lose contacts to those who make me feel less than. I am still working on this everyday.
- What’s the best advice you’ve ever received?
“If you do not go after what you want, you will never have it. If you do not ask, the answer will always be no”
“If the right opportunity does not arrive, then make your own opportunities”.
And that’s what I try to do.
Model: Emmie W